Supplemental TOU or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these TOU at any time and for any reason. We will alert you about any changes by updating the “Last updated” date of these TOU and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change. It is your responsibility to periodically review these TOU to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised TOU by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms are posted.
- YOUR CONSENT TO OTHER AGREEMENTS
- ABOUT US
SRS4U LTD is a company duly registered by the laws of Bristol with its principal place of business at 5 High Street, Westbury – ON – Trym, Bristol, BS9 3BY.
SRS4U LTD has been responsible for providing outstanding service. Our speciality is in the area of in-home appliance repair.
We are proud to deliver a strong track record of success and a quality team of trained, professional appliance repair technicians. For years, we have been known as the best appliance repair and appliance service company, delivering superior in-home service. We strive to develop quality customer relationships through satisfaction, loyalty and great appliance repair service. When you contact us, you’ll discover why most of our business comes from referrals.
We also are well known for using the best, highest quality parts. Since we service so many appliances in the local area, we are able to transfer our great savings on parts directly to you. We specialize in the repair and maintenance of all major appliances and brands and we are pleased to offer you both money back and satisfaction guarantees. Our technicians are also backed by a great support staff and trucks fully equipped with the latest technology, equipment and parts to do our best to complete your appliance repair on the first service call almost 100% of the time.
- OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
This Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of England and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of SRS4U LTD or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
SRS4U LTD names and logos, all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of SRS4U LTD (“SRS4U LTD Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use SRS4U LTD Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of SRS4U LTD Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE
You are responsible for User-Generated Content that you post. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC.
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of SRS4U LTD or any person or entity associated with SRS4U LTD.
You own User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. SRS4U LTD has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available
- any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
- any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
- any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
- any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual;
- any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain;
- any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
- REMOVAL OF CONTENT
Violation of copyrights. SRS4U LTD does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your statement must be sent to: [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]
- YOUR FEEDBACK
Although we do not claim ownership of User-Generated Content you post using this Site, the Feedback you provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to SRS4U LTD it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary.
To the extent you create an account through this Site, you understand and agree that any account you create, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by contacting us. Until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through this Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, FRANCHISEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (10.00 GBP).
- LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- MODIFICATION AND DISCONTINUATION
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site, including User-Generated Content and Feedback.
The terms “SRS4U LTD,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to SRS4U LTD
The term “Feedback” refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video and audio-video clips, and other content you post on or through this Site that is specifically about how we can improve this Site and the products and services we make available through this Site.
The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
The term “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” means all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video and audio-video clips, and other content you post using functionality on this Site that allows you to publicly post that content, communicate with other users, or otherwise engage in social networking activities and that does not constitute “Feedback.”